BATIDA is together with Caïpirinha * a very famous and appreciated cocktail in Brazil.
- Batida is a blending of Cachaça (Brazilian sugar cane spirit) and fruits .
- The most popular one is Batida de Coco, made from Cachaça Thoquino and coconut extracts.
- This cocktail is very aromatic , low in alcohol and very close to a home-made Batida. (colour : coconut milk)
- Batida de coco is ready to drink pure chilled or on ice
- Can also be topped with pineapple juice:
½ Batida de coco + ½ pineapple juice.